Learn to love conveyancing again
Conveyancing has for many years been viewed as a poor relation within the legal profession and the domination of the larger, national conveyancing providers over recent years has arguably contributed to a drop in service standards within the industry as a whole. Elite Conveyancing was launched to reverse this decline and to build, deliver and sustain a demonstrable market-leading service. Our Elite Lawyers are our biggest asset and we are proud to have attracted some of the best conveyancing lawyers throughout England and Wales.
We view conveyancing very much as a privilege and not a chore and if you share this view then perhaps you should consider becoming an Elite Lawyer?
Elite Lawyers must have:
- Minimum 3 years conveyancing experience
- Conveyancing qualification – Law Society, CLC or ILEX
- Proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to smile
Due to ever-growing demand we are always looking to expand our team of Elite Lawyers. We offer:
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £60,000 (depending upon experience)
- Bonus Scheme
- Remote working with full support
- Fully integrated case management system
- Strict capacity management
- Comprehensive holiday cover
- Private medical insurance
- Positive working environment
Alternatively, we will also consider fee-sharing consultancy roles.
For a friendly and confidential chat please call Tricia Lonorgan 0204 5190676